One Is Glad To Be Of Service (in memory of Robin Williams) - April Rain

突然听到这首混了《机器管家》台词的后摇

想起小学的时候看得这部1999年的经典电影

还是个小屁孩啥也不知道

只记得莫名感动心驰神往

时间飞逝

今天有幸再度重逢

更多的是教育意义

——————————

-Goddamn it, Andrew!

该死的 安德鲁!

If you're going to succeed at this thing...

如果你想成功的话...

-What thing?

什么成功?

-This...this thing you're trying to do...

就是你现在正在做的事...

You've got to stop being so damn deferential.

你就不能表现的这么有礼貌

-I can't help being deferential. It's built-in.

有礼貌是我的本性

-Then change.

那就改

-Change? I have changed.

改变?我已经改变了

-I don't mean on the outside. Change on the inside.

不是外表 而是内在

Take chances, make mistakes.

去冒险 去犯错

-Mistakes?

犯错?

-Yes! Sometimes it's important not to be perfect, okay?

对 有时不需要太完美

It's important to do the wrong thing!

做错事也是很重要的

-Do the wrong thing?

做错事?

-Yes.

是的

-Why? Oh I see. To learn from your mistakes.

为什么?我懂了,为了从错误中学习

-No. To make them!

不 是去犯错

To find out what's real and what's not, to find out what you feel.

发现什么是真实什么是虚假 看清你自己的感受

Human beings are terrible messes, Andrew.

人类本来就是一团糟

-I'll grant you that. I see.

这我同意 我明白了

This is what is known as an irrational conversation, isn't it?

这就是所谓的非理性沟通 对吧?

-No, this is a human conversation.

不 这是人性的沟通

It's not about being rational. It's about following your heart.

这和理性无关 而是要去倾听自己的心声

-And that's what I should do?

我该那么做吗?

-Yes. And you have a heart, Andrew. You do.

是的 你有心 安德鲁 你有

I feel it. I don't even believe it sometimes, but I do feel it.

虽然有时我也不相信 但我能感受到

-And in order to follow that heart... one must do the wrong thing.

要倾听自己的心声...有时就得犯错

-Yes.

是的

-Thank you.

谢谢



评论(1)
热度(2)
© Jeremy401/Powered by LOFTER